Thursday, May 24, 2012

I say that every week but it never gets old.


I saw the eclipse yesterday! I’m doing really well. My headaches are getting a little worse, but otherwise I’m fine.

We had Zone Conference on Wednesday and it was amazing! My goal from it is to just be happy. No matter what happens. So I’ve been praying to be happy and it's been working. I’ve been so much more lighthearted and just happy.

Oh, last night the Zone got together with the Stake President and had a “get to know you” activity using Jenga. Each piece had a number on it with a corresponding “get to know you” question. It was pretty fun! We got all the way around and back to President Gibson before it fell, so 20 missionaries. We were impressed.

For my year mark we had a baptismal interview. Which is pretty cool otherwise it was just a regular day.

Yesterday we had a baptism and have another one scheduled for next week. We’ve had some good lessons and good contacts. I love seeing how the Lord has prepared his children to receive the gospel. I feel like I say that every week but it never gets old.

Tonight the Branch is going to Muir Beach for FHE. We’re pretty excited. It should be lots of fun.

I love how the Spirit can teach us as we are reading the scriptures and words of latter-day prophets. At Zone Conference I learned some things that weren’t even talked about. It’s as we are doing the things that the Lord has asked us to do that we receive direction and guidance. We receive peace and joy, but only as we search for it. The Spirit is amazing!

I love you all!!!
Forever Love,
Hermana Stephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment