Thursday, December 22, 2011

So I’m the head of it and directing everyone

Mission Conference was amazing!!!

I LOVED THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for everything. I’ll be wearing the shirt today. (Elder Brower will love it. He's a Patriot’s fan.) I love the shirt! I laughed when I opened it. I’m excited to put it on. Just imagine me giggling as I put it on and then see myself in the mirror with it on. I'm very excited!!! I found the bunny!!! I love it! I've used it during study every morning. I also slept with it last night because my head was cold. The tights are great. The socks are too! I love the puzzle/advent. I put together the part with William and Rachel's signatures on it. Pretty funny!

I'm so excited for Christmas!!!!!! It’s hard to believe that it's less than a week away! This Friday we'll be having a crèche exhibit. Our ward mission leader asked me to pull it together. So I’m the head of it and directing everyone on what to do. It should be good. The zone is excited and so are some of the relief society members from different wards. It’ll be small but we have to start somewhere. :)

Then Saturday we'll be caroling as a zone. The logistics of it haven't been worked out but it'll be fun to be sure. Then Sunday we're having a brunch with the Monsons. Church is at 11. The 4th and 5th and Spanish groups are coming. We’re doing just Sacrament meeting like you. Then dinner at 5 and an "after party" with the zone at Brother Beauchaump's house. It’ll be a lot of fun!

Be thinking of things you want to ask me and tell me on our phone call. I’ll be making a list this week of everything I want to tell you and ask you. I’m excited beyond measure to call you! I love you all. All I want is to hug you all and laugh with you as we quote the Grinch. It’s hard not to count down until 1:00 on Sunday. Which reminds me... What number should I call? Home or someone's cell? I remember the home number. Cells are little rusty.

Random fact: today it's 60 degrees. Can you believe that Dec. 19 it is 60 degrees?!!! It finally feels like October!

One more random thought: yesterday was my 7-month mark. My half way mark is just around the corner. Crazy!!! How does time slip away so quickly. I still feel most of the time that I’m just barely figuring out how to be a missionary.

Thank you for all you do!
Love forever,
Hermana Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment