Thursday, September 15, 2011

“A Joy Full Heart” - hnastephenson.blogspot.com


I'm doing great this week.

I watched this video. It's amazing! We were all sent the video from President Bunker and asked to watch it. I've met Elder Harrison. He's great. Our missionaries are great. We've had a few missionaries lose family members while on their missions. They are strong examples of pressing forward.

I have some good stories to tell if the computer will continue to work. The keys of the keyboard are acting strange so sorry if something doesn't make sense!

I had another exchange to Rohenrt Park with Sister Simnit. (They have a nice library!) We saw many miracles as we tracked and contacted. We were led by the spirit to doors and had one amazing mini lesson with people. I loved watching their hearts soften and begin to accept our message. I'll tell you all about them in a letter because the computer is being annoying. grr.

I started a blog! “A Joy Full Heart” - hnastephenson.blogspot.com.

Bonni has already found it and commented on it. She's getting sealed this month?!!!! I am very excited for them! I would have shouted for joy if it weren't for the fact that I was in the library. :)

We had zone conference and it was amazing!!! President wants us to love our missions, every minute of every day. So that's what I’m doing, finding joy in every day and laughing.

It’s been a good week. Still not to bed on time, but finding the energy I need. We’re working on it. It’s a work in progress.

The church is true and the sky is blue! (something hna. c says sometimes)

LOVE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!
Hermana Whitney Bunny Stephenson
over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment