Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love the temple!

Email from mission office staff:
March 1 will be the address change date.
**Alert your parents, friends, Facebook, etc. that when they send you mail AFTER February 27th it needs to be sent to the new office. Also, any mail coming now should start using the Mission name on the 1st line and then your name on the 2nd.

Mail should look like this:

California Santa Rosa Mission
Hermana Whitney Stephenson
5301 Badger Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95409


DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS UNTIL MARCH 1ST

I’m being transferred to Novato with Hermana Osorio. When we got transfer information we were in shock. I still can't believe it. Even though all my things are in the car I still can't believe it. We’re kind of sad, but it will be good though. I’m excited to be with Hermana Osorio. She’s a great missionary.

Our week was crazy. Wednesday we knocked doors from 12:00 to 8:30. We finally found a less active at home and taught her. It was a rough day.

Thursday we went to the temple as a district. Other missionaries were there. Which was pretty cool. I love the temple! I felt its peace as soon as we got out of the car.

Saturday we had apartment inspections. We failed. We had to take a couple hours and scrub the inside of the toilet, behind the sink and a few other things. We used so much cleaner that my hands still smelled yesterday. We had fun scrubbing the shower top to bottom and basically the entire bathroom. It was crazy and fun.

It’s going to be an interesting week.
Love you!
Hermana Stephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment